Colonel Sniegowski entered the Air Force in 1995 after commissioning through the Air Force Reserve Officer Training program. He has been qualified as a Deputy Crew Commander for the Peacekeeper ICBM and Navigator and Radar Navigator on the B-52 Stratofortress. He has served as a Flight Commander, Electric Warfare Officer, Plans Flight Commander, Chief of Deployment and Training, Assistant Director of Operations, Director of Operations and Squadron Commander.
Colonel Sniegowski is a Navigator with more than 1,100 flying hours, including 17 combat sorties in the B-52 in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM and Operation IRAQI FREEDOM.
1994 Bachelor of Science, Aviation Management, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Mich.
2003 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2010 Masters Military Arts and Science, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2014 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1. May 1995 - July 1996, Assistant Regional Director of Admissions, 645th Detachment, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
2. July 1996 - January 1997, Student, Undergraduate Space and Missile Training and Peacekeeper Initial Qualification Training, 392th Training Squadron, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
3. January 1997 - July 1998, Peacekeeper ICBM Assistant Flight Commander, 400th Missile Squadron, FE Warren AFB, Wyo.
4. July 1998 - December 1999, Student, Specialized Undergraduate Navigator Training, Pensacola NAS, Fla.
5. December 1998 - May 2002, B-52H Radar Navigator/Navigator, 96th Bombardment Squadron Barksdale AFB, La.
6. June 2002 - June 2003, Flight Commander, Scheduling, 23rd Bombardment Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D.
7. June 2003 - January 2004, Flight Commander, Combat Plans, 5th Operations Support Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D.
8. January 2004 - January 2005, Chief of Deployment and Training Branch, 5th Operations Support Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D.
9. January 2005 - December 2006, Air Force Space Aggressor, 26th Space Aggressor Squadron, Schriever AFB, Colo.
10. May 2006 - December 2009, Plans Flight Commander, 26th Space Aggressor Squadron, Schriever AFB, Colo.
11. December 2009 - January 2013, Assistant Director of Operations, 26th Space Aggressor Squadron, Schriever AFB, Colo.
12. January 2013 - January 2014, Director of Operations, 380th Space Control Squadron, Peterson AFB, Colo.
13. January 2014 - June 2016, Commander, 380th Space Control Squadron, Peterson AFB, Colo.
14. June 2016 - February 2017, Individual Mobilization Assistant to the Chief of Training, Weapons and Tactics, Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.
15. February 2017 - November 2018, Commander, 610th Command and Control Squadron, Davis-Monthan AFB, Ariz.
16. November 2018 - Present, Commander, 310th Space Wing, Schriever AFB, Colo.
Flight Hours: 1,107 (228 Combat hours)
Aircraft: B-52H, T-39, T-1A, T-34C
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Aerial Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal